The 5 Casual Shirts EVERY Guy NEEDS!
Alpha has struggled with this style of dressing — hanging out and running around town style. Casual clothing has never been his strong suit as he’s either dressed-up or way down. Over the course of the last few years, he’s tried to step up his game in the gym and during weekends.
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is sharing his favorite casual / activewear shirts that allow him to always look good. These are his basics for any situation that look great with jeans, joggers, AND track pants.
Men’s Athleisure Basics
1. Lightweight quarter zip shirt – you can layer it with tees & vests as well as jeans + Chelsea boots or sweatpants + sneakers. Whether black or heather blue, it’s clean, simple, and sophisicated and sets you apart from your sloppy-ass friends.
2. Lightweight vest – wear to stay warm without wearing a jacket when hiking or traveling. It looks great with sweats as well as jeans + sneakers. Alpha wears it all the time.
3. Long-sleeve black crewneck tee shirt – make sure it’s not super skin-tight in the mid-section. It works at the gym, movies, and grocery store — and perfect for layering and works with jeans and joggers both.
4. Three button Henley — it’s the greatest casual shirt in the history of casual shirts. This fabric is space-dry and feels amazing so you can wear it to the gym or kick it with the senoritas.
5. Hoodie — all hoodies are not created equal. Some are sexy especially ones that are not super big, not super thick, and not hanging to your knees. The microfleece of Alpha’s feels amazing.
All items that Alpha wore were from Rhone, a premium activewear brand that doesn’t feature a bunch of crazy logos. Their shirts don’t look cheesy or trendy — they look sexy! Their quality fabrics are created from super space-age new technology. Rhone’s shirts are incredible so you can look sexy while being casual cool. They also offer pants, jackets, and tees– all with the prices that are ridiculous for the quality.