The super sassy hair styling sirens from Salon Posta are back! Today is a video inspired by them. They want a video about what green flags guys do to make women realize they are keepers. I said it was brilliant, so today is happening.
Signs she thinks he’s a keeper!
- A gentleman. Unfortunately, our dads have dropped the ball a bit with teaching boys how to be chivalrous gentlemen.
- Animal lover.
- Doesn’t play games. Instead, take control!
- Picks up hints. It’s your dating Spidey sense. You must learn to read all of the hints she’s dropping. It can be challenging because guys need to improve at picking up on subtle hints.
- Good style. Guys with good style are head and shoulders above all the rest of men. They have an advantage.
- Good communication. Easy to talk to and keeps the conversation going. Express yourself and articulate yourself well.
- Isn’t a dick. And if you have a dick, I know how to use it. Also, don’t be a fuckboy.
- Smells great! Take the time to pick out cologne and smell fantastic for that special moment. And don’t forget your pits, balls, and swamp ass. The Pete & Pedro Dating Kit includes an incredible cologne of your choice + a FRESH Ball Powder + a FRESH Deodorant for only $50 ($34 off! Retails for $84). Use code DATING34 to get the kit for $34 off for a total price of only $50!
- Great family relationships. Knowing the dynamics of a healthy family relationship demonstrates a foundation to build a family, which is a sexy green flag.
- Funny and has a sense of humor. If you’re not funny, send her a meme. It’s a little hack and one of the greatest things out there because they’re funny and relatable. I recommend following Shitheadsteve on Instagram.
- Ambition and fixes things. Be ambitious as well as know how to do basic manly things like hang a picture and change a tire.
- Plans in advance. Don’t hit her up on the same day. Plan something as it shows that you care. Be a planner by thinking about doing something sweet or making a plan.