How to DOMINATE Any Social Situation & Own EVERY Room You're In!
Conor McGregor of the UFC is a presence when he walks in the room. One of his biggest assets is his confidence and the way he carries himself. He’s larger than life. All eyes are on him when he’s in a room, and this is a skill that pays off in the long run. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is helping you own any room you walk into.
Steps to Owning a Room
1. Do your research ahead of time — interactions can vary depending on the type of event. Know where you’re going and who’s going to be there so you know how to work the room.
2. Dress to impress — always dress one level above what you suspect everybody else to be dressed. Conor’s dress is impeccable — he dresses with purpose whether casual or dressed-up. He also understands the importance of great accessories like amazing shades and a badass watch.
3. Focus on confident body language — holding your chest up, having your head up, looking people in the eye, and smiling & laughing.
4. Talk to people and communicate — don’t be afraid to open your mouth. People will know you’re there.
5. Compliment! — you make them feel good and then they feel better about you.
6. Don’t outstay your welcome — know when it’s time to go.
Super Sexy Badass Watch
Vincero is an incredible watch company. If you are looking for a super sexy badass watch, use the link for a discount and to see Alpha’s curated collection. You can never go wrong accessorizing with an incredible watch — it sets you apart from everybody else and let’s the world know that you are a responsible man that means business. Vincero is priced affordably too! Vincero Watches | code Alpha