10 Things Stylish Men NEVER Wear… EVER!
When something is referred to look ‘tacky’, it looks cheap, flashy, or trashy. Basically ‘tacky’ equates to someone having bad taste. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says style is subjective but some items definitely make you look bad. Money can buy a lot of things, but it can’t buy taste.
Totally tacky & tasteless trends
1. Richard Mille watches — for around $150K, they look like G-Shock watches. Apple watches also fall into this tacky watch category.
2. Flashy, gaudy designer belts from Louis, Gucci, Ferragamo, Hermes
3. Vaping — you may not stink, but you still look trashy.
4. Axe — it smells nasty! Use REBEL EDP and HERO EDP, both by Pete & Pedro instead. Grab the travel sprayer so you can take your fragrances on-the-go with you.
5. Facial piercings — a little nose ring may look sweet on a spicy senorita, but you are a dude. Don’t pierce your face.
6. Neck and face tattoos — you will limit your job opportunities among other issues.
7. Clout goggles — this over-the-top and trendy accessory is tacky. Choose classic styles instead such as ENEMY 01s
8. Not dropping Alpha a thumbs-up
9. Overly distressed jeans and jeans with butt bling — Alpha’s pointing to True Religion with gaudy pockets. Keep your jeans clean and minimal.
10. Short shorts — don’t look like a cheerleader! Four fingers above your knee should be the shortest your shorts should go.