6 Psychological Ways to be UNFORGETTABLE to Girls!
Do you consider yourself as memorable? Or are you just an ‘average Joe’ forgotten quickly? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ has a few tips to implement today to stop being forgettable.
How to Be Memorable!
- Stop talking and start doing
- Get to work — put in the time, energy, and work
- Stop having an Average Joe mindset — you need to believe in yourself and get toxic people away from you
- Lift people up and encourage them — making an impact on people make you memorable; give unselfishly
- Stop blending in with everyone else — be a rebel and don’t follow the masses
- Stop being pessimistic — don’t bitch and be an energy vampire. Be optimistic and uplifting
- Be YOU — just be a better version of you and let the world know who you are. Don’t sit on the sideline.
Unforgettable! More Than Bueno Hair
More than hair products such as Putty and SALT, check out Pete & Pedro which has added REBEL cologne, grooming tool kits, beard oil, body wash, and dopp kits. REBEL is the most exciting of the new additions — it’s an eau de parfum and the reviews show how much everyone is loving it! Grab the refillable travel sprayer if you want to take REBEL with you without having to carry the whole bottle. Want to find out what hair product is best for you? Click here for the Hair Recommender Tool then grab some Pete & Pedro for a discount: use code AWESOME15 for 15% off your order