6 Style Tricks ALL Men Should Know!
Some style situations drive Alpha CRAZY! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is showing you how to fix them.
Fixes for Annoying Style Situations
- Flaring pockets — either have a tailor can adjust the seat of the pants, pull your pants them up a bit / cinch down with belt / size down in the waist, or size up for extra room
- Sleeves too long — take it to the tailor to remove the sleeve & lift it up
- Muffin top — wear shirt tail garters
- Too much man cleavage — use fabric tape
- Standard belt too long — modify by removing buckle then cutting the belt to size
- Items of clothing that you just don’t wear — purge your wardrobe and donate your clothes to a charity
A Style Must Have!
Every man should have a pair of KK& Jays in their wardrobe. If you aren’t, any type of movement will make a muffin top. Alpha has talked about them on numerous occasions — and they have changed the game with keep you looking smooth, stylish, and sexy. When in place, they apply gentle tension to keep everything taut and tucked. They are super affordable — and with the code, you get an even better deal. Grab some suspenders too! KK&Jay Supply Co. | Code ALPHAM