10 Teen Tips to KICKASS in Life | How to Be Crazy Successful & Happy
Being young is not an excuse for being lazy, uninformed, mean, self destructive, or dumb. What you do and how you handle your business will impact you not only now but also in the future. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about how everyone is being offended about being offended. If you want to win at life, it starts with YOU. No one will do it for you. Man up, face reality, and figure it out.
What Alpha Wished Someone Told Him When He Was Younger
- Grow thicker skin – life isn’t fair and people are mean, but if you let others people’s opinions dictate who you are and affect your self esteem, you lose and they win. Listen to constructive criticism and ditch the rest.
- Appreciate what you have – you don’t need everything you want. It’s an advantage growing up poor because you aren’t handed things. You have to work, are hungry, and given a desire to succeed. Harness that and you’ll succeed.
- You will fail time-to-time – failure can be amazing.
- Don’t do drugs – and don’t drink in excess. If you go down that path now, you’re setting yourself up for failure.
- Pick good friends – crappy people bring you down to their level. Surround yourself with the type people you would like to be.
- Be nice to everyone!
- Do what’s right, not what’s easy – don’t be a sheep. Stand up for yourself and what is right.
- Don’t be afraid of hard work – everyone who is ultimately successful had to put in the energy, time, and work.
- Listen to your parent – they have been there and they want what’s best for you.
- Stand up for yourself – some people will try to take advantage of you if you let them. Take pride in yourself, have good character, and do what’s right. It’s your responsibility, and no one else’s.