7 Things That Make Men Look WEAK!
In the past, Alpha was taken advantage of and pushed around due to being viewed as ‘weak’ by step-fathers, girlfriends, friends, and coworkers. Being taken advantage of and pushed around can totally destroys your confidence and self-esteem. Alpha knows because he was there until he identified why he was viewed as weak and worked on them. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is now letting you know too so you can fix them.
Why You’re Viewed as Weak + Fixes
- You don’t stand up for yourself and are a people pleaser — learn to say no
- You don’t have an opinion which makes you sound dumb & uneducated — have an opinion
- Using filler words — eliminate filler words and pauses
- Sweat rings — use the Thompson Tee that is guaranteed to keep you dry. It’s the only undershirt that has patented technology to keep you dry all day. It has a sweat barrier sewn into every tee to let you confidently kick it. Alpha’s talked about them many time, but they’ve been on the Shark Tank, The Doctors, and Today Show. The undershirt have many fits, varieties, and colors — every single man should have at least one in their wardrobe: Thompson Tee | code ALPHA25
- Weak body language — including your handshake, eye contact as well as how you sit, stand, & move
- Making fun of other people — never talk trash about other people or put other people down. Help and encourage instead.
- Not believing in yourself — you can do incredible things in this world if you believe in yourself. With inner strength, nothing can stop you from affecting the world in a positive way.