7 Things KILLING Your Motivation + How to Fix Them
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY says he’s going through a bit of a motivational rut. So this video is as much for him as it is for you.
Alpha hits a motivation slump about once a year for about 3-weeks or so. He’s not depressed, but he just can’t get super motivated like he normally is. He’s found that talking it out usually helps. Remember, getting in a funk is real, but if you stay focused, you’ll get out of it. At the end of the day, you have things to accomplish — you just need to believe in yourself.
What’s Killing Your Motivation?
- Not having a clear and well-defined goal
- Comparing yourself to other people
- Hanging out with losers
- Lack of the support from positive people that you need
- Not seeing results
- Doing something for the wrong reasons
- Being scared to fail
Action Steps to Get Out of a Motivation Funk
- Develop a solid daily routine and regimen
- Simply clean up your room, car, office, desk — this will make a huge impact on how you feel because our environment is so incredibly impactful and manifests in so may different ways. Calm the chaos.
- Do something to pamper yourself — this may mean a massage, haircut, skincare
- Consider the masturbation and motivation correlation: Reddit Post | Get Motivated
- Stop drinking — this has been one of the best decisions Alpha’s made and has increased his confidence, self-esteem, and appearance
You Need to Do This DAILY
Tiege Hanley is the skincare system that Alpha developed with Rob, Kelley, and the Chemist. It’s so incredible, not only for helping you look amazing but also to keep you motivated because it’s part of routine that you do every morning and night. You’re going to be amazed at how incredible you look when implement this simple routine. Alpha’s not just an owner, but he’s also a subscriber of the Level 3 box which comes with everything: Wash, Scrub, AM, PM, EYES cream, and Super Serum.
If you’re someone who’s not taken care of your skin in the past, you’ll be blown away at the difference in your skin when you start a routine like Tiege Hanley’s! Every single one of you NEED to wash your face daily, morning and night. Also, twice a week you also need to exfoliate with a mild exfoliating cleaners like Tiege Hanley’s Scrub. And every morning you need to moisturize with an SPF 20, and every evening with a nighttime moisturizer. That’s a basic skin care routine that every single one of you should be doing to look and feel amazing. Tiege Hanley features the highest quality ingredients — and the price is affordable because they cut out the middleman. Tiege Hanley